Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
That wouldn't work for me. I'm that guy that shows up to work JUST in time, and I always seem to perpetually be running 5 minutes behind schedule, so on a typical morning where i don't allow myself enough time to get ready for work, I'd be screaming at this parking garage car dispenser to hurry up it's agonizingly slow retrieval process.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
well my idea for you would be not to plan ahead or even to get up earlier...

but to first thing after you wake up, to go out in your pokemon boxers start the retrieval process and meanwhile continue your routine. :D

edit: i doubt it even takes that long, but idk

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That wouldn't work for me. I'm that guy that shows up to work JUST in time, and I always seem to perpetually be running 5 minutes behind schedule, so on a typical morning where i don't allow myself enough time to get ready for work, I'd be screaming at this parking garage car dispenser to hurry up it's agonizingly slow retrieval process.
Well, if they had one of these AT your work then it would save you time. Instead of driving around a parking garage looking for a primo spot you just drive into the elevator and boom your car goes and gets the best spot in the house while you run off to work.... :p

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, if they had one of these AT your work then it would save you time. Instead of driving around a parking garage looking for a primo spot you just drive into the elevator and boom your car goes and gets the best spot in the house while you run off to work.... :p
Unless it is putting away someone else's car.............waiting.............

This is cool but not practical for daily commuter cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts