Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Thats pretty friggin cool. Thanks for putting a big grin on my face.

BTW - Have any decent ones in background size? (1024 x 768)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by FocusOnPunk:
did i see a SHOgun?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I believe he's a one lap regular. Check the results for past years and I think you'll see him.
On another note, who has the SVT running?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
*sigh* i can't wait until i'm independently wealthy and can do things like this.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Originally posted by familyman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FocusOnPunk:
did i see a SHOgun?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I believe he's a one lap regular. Check the results for past years and I think you'll see him.
On another note, who has the SVT running?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I talked to the guys running the SVT. They were a father and son team. The car was completely stock.

The main driver, the father, is 76 years old (the oldest competitor in the event) and this was his 6th time doing One Lap.

BTW, he is going to be installing a JRSC soon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
what is up with the chevy sport ute(can't remember the name) that is kind of crazy. I like the z06....I want to join in.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Originally posted by SupaCueBal:
what is up with the chevy sport ute(can't remember the name) that is kind of crazy. I like the z06....I want to join in.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That Blazer has a Corvette chassis and drivetrain. You don't have to squint too hard to see it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ozmotear-

I can get you something for your desktop. Just tell me which car you want and I'll post it for you. I also have some alternate shots of all these cars.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
do you have any real action shots? like tire smoke, etc etc???

just for a background

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Originally posted by jay_tuck:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">SHOgun! How yummy!

Thanks for the pics Josh!

[ 05-06-2003, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: focusdchaos ]

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Originally posted by jay_tuck:
Ozmotear-

I can get you something for your desktop. Just tell me which car you want and I'll post it for you. I also have some alternate shots of all these cars.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That shot of the Shogun would make a nice background.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts