Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only Top Gear would put a nun in a monster truck. Anyone watching?

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
yeah that was crazy, she didnt even jump it i wanted to see air

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
you see on there now they have old ladies doing donuts in a s2000 haha thats funny

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Greatest car show EVER!!!!!

·
███████
2,662 Posts
I'm watching it too, I'm gonna see what happens to the land rover, but my favorite is the Granny's doing doughnuts !!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I loved the grannies but the Nun was much funnier.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
In the series that just ended they put their mom's in economy cars to doing the testing. Now that was classic.

·
Registered
439 Posts
what is a plunker?
Do you mean 'plonker'? If so, it's a word we say over here in England to describe someone unfortunate, but not too rudely.

So if you walked into to a closed patio door, you might shout out, 'you plonker!', to your family member etc...

Not to get confused with W*nker. Which I got called by an American lady and my American cousin infront of my mother, totally innocently. She thought it wasn't rude, like slang or something, when it's the male version of the 'C' word. Should of seen my Mum's face...

·
Registered
422 Posts
i love this show. i remember a while back he tested the focus rs, a subaru wrx, and something else (i forgot). someone posted up a link to a video of that here.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish it were on at 11 instead of 10 though.. sometimes I don't get home till 10:30, and the late night showing is a little too late.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
what is a plunker?
Do you mean 'plonker'? If so, it's a word we say over here in England to describe someone unfortunate, but not too rudely.

So if you walked into to a closed patio door, you might shout out, 'you plonker!', to your family member etc...

Not to get confused with W*nker. Which I got called by an American lady and my American cousin infront of my mother, totally innocently. She thought it wasn't rude, like slang or something, when it's the male version of the 'C' word. Should of seen my Mum's face...
Yeah, it's basically a friendly way of calling someone a complete [censored] idiot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts