Ford Focus Forum banner

Operation DD Pig Roast.

3K views 239 replies 29 participants last post by  lvn27 
#1 ·
When: Sept 4th (it's a Sunday)
Where: 314 Winter Park Rockwall, Texas 75032
Start Time: Everyone needs to start showin up around 12 pm.
What to bring: This pig ain't cheap, so if we can have everyone chip in on this and possibly a keg, please do so.

**Due to possible police problems no one under age will be able to attend this particular even but will host somthing that everyone can attend at a later date.**

Ok so here's the deal. I'm going to be roasting a whole pig off in a pit that me and Jake are going to dig and build. There will also be roasted corn on the cob and baked potatoes done by me. If anyone else wants to bring some food that would be great. Drinks are also more then welcomed.
There is also a pool for the kiddies and adults that want to swim. Also bring chairs or you'll be eating on the grass. Anyone acts out of line, they will not eat. Unless they brought there own food. I will also update the list of those coming and what they are bringing.

Here's the list of those going and what they're bringing:

1. Jake and fam - green bean casserole/veggie casserole
2. Me and fam - Whole pig roast and baked potatoes.
3. Jason S. - Potato Salad
4. Audrey/James - Cheesecakes (they better be good)
5. Beau/Andrea w/daughter - more desserts.
6. Josh (from Royse City) - Guiness Stout (cans please) and some other soft drinks or beer.
7. Jason F. - Margarita Machine/discounted keg.
8. Adam and fam. - chicken and sausage
9. Lee and fam. - Ice, cups, sodas
10. Keith/Olivia - Shiner/Guiness
11. Trey - Chili and tequilla
12. Naketa - BANANA PUDDINGGGGG!!! RAAAAWWWWRRRRR!
13. Garry - Farmers Market fresh corn on da cob
14. Josh and Grace - Non-alkie drinks
15. Brian & fam - cup, plates, utensils
16. 03slvrfocus - Baked papas condiments y patron.
17. Gail/Laura - Ice

*EDIT* This is a 21 and up ordeal. NO YOUNGINS!

See less See more
#3 ·
the 21 and Up was my one request, If there is beer and such there i do not want to the cops to visit my house and bust me for any under age drinking to much liability.

We WILL host another event that will be open to all age's as well

so please be on the look out for this one

#6 ·
HEY you cant quote out of contex

Police problems....

I live in a small town, news will travel fast of this event. I am trying to cover my rear.. If i supply the beer!

#9 ·
seriously, when I saw this post I was ready to make the drive. Then I checked my schedule and its a work-end.
next time gadget.

I've been waiting for a good g2g to go to D for.

#21 ·
dammit im only a couple month away from 21

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.