1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
210 Posts
That looks like AEM CAI, I think is good for under $150, that give u cold air. Same design as AEM CAI,.. gor 4 it.(dont know the quality?)

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Looks like OBX just copied the Design of the AEM CAI.

It looks like a good quality piece judging from the Welds and Rubber Elbows - Looks like a K&N Filter Also.

I say go for it - If ya don't like it - Throw it back on Ebay!

drew
fok

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Buy an HKS filter or whatever and make your own.It's not hard and you will save so much money.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Make your own Mandrel Bent Metal Tubing?

Umm okay.

- Drew

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
NO NO, Drew knows everything now, remember he knows everything bout the focus yet not even old enuf to get his license, hmmmmm

[ 09-17-2002, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Smoe ]

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Smoe:
NO NO, Drew knows everything now, remember he knows everything bout the focus yet not even old enuf to get his license, hmmmmm
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Whoa take it easy guys...Drew does know alot and has been doing this Focus thing as long as any of us. Drew happens to be one of the original NorCal homies.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I was one of the first to (well 800 something) and remember at the meets where he used to get all excited about my street racing stories
lol

But seriously if you take it to a good muffler shop they can get a custom setup for ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts