Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i wanted to do something different with my interior and...
well i'll let the pix speak for themselves, just let me know if you like it b/c if not i think i'll keep it simple then
pix:

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
absolutely not my taste...but im all bout clean and eye cetching, not 'in ur face' eye cetching ya kno

i mean, great job on it tho, shows skill...just not something i would have in my car

is ya wanna go more clean but still keep it multi-colored...i think a camo design with the blue/black look will look neat

-chris

·
Registered
129 Posts
it looks nice but im with CrUziN4L clean and eye catchin.
did you use a sponge on those for the camo look?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
it does look camo doesnt it...well the rest of the interior will be either plain blue or camo black and blue
na camo meaning actual camo

lay out the design like this with tape..

think it'll show even more skill and would be hella more clean than that martha stewart style sponge design

man if u were close i'd help u out, pretty good at laying designs and rattle can'n...my old super-soaker 3500 looks like something straight out of baghdad

-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
i say try it, it would look cool

·
Registered
784 Posts
Reminds me of swiss cheese. Kinda diffrentt, how its still all nice 'n shiny. me likey. makes your car unique, ive never seen that before. i call it a go!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys, do me a favor...Let me know how would be a good way to incorperate this pattern on a grey interior...like what parts do i paint in that pattern, which parts do i paints plain blue, which parts to paints black, etc.

thanks

·
Registered
784 Posts
Personally, I don't like how that solid piece and your spongy piece clash. I say if you can get your speaker mesh cover off, paint that black and like fade the blue out starting from the top. Also i think you might do that to the solid blue piece too. I dont think it'd be a good idea to have solids and non-solids clashing like that, but hey, its your car. just my2 cents

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
i dont really care for it, I think it would look better solid. It looks like you painted it and the paint didnt stick. But if you like it more power to you, I just thikn it would look better sloid.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
not into it .. looks liek something out of a slashed paintjob mini truck .. definatl diffenert though .. if you incorparate the them into the other stuff it may be a good choice but for now its just odd ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts