Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've asked about this kit before, but I don't remember asking if this kit was good or not for corners? And how does it compare to the eibach pro kit or the eibach sportlines w/dampers? I'm going to get the H.R cup kit regardless because for one i need new struts and I want a lower drop.....so i figured this was a bang for the buck type of thing......so anyways, does anybody run this at a autocross type of thing or is good for the oval track? thanks for the opinions : D

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
The cup kit lowers more then either pro kit or sportlines (aprox. 2.4 inch drop). But i think if you are ok with that drop it is a good alternative. Im sure there are some people who have experience on the track with it, they just have to see this.
Alan

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I like it, ive had it for more than 2 years, no probs. Rides smooth yet firm. I mainly autox, and carved the backroads, only time i hit the bumpstops was with my azenis on the autox when i am pushing the limit and would hit a dip in the asphalt. But love the drop.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
somewhat,

I put the front and rear h&r sways on when they came out, but then got sent to this hell hole of an AFB, so didnt get to play with them much.

Did find out one thing, dont run the cup kit, with only the rear 24mm sway connected on a twisty road when you are still on kuhmo 711's. Snap oversteer is a bitch

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Did find out one thing, dont run the cup kit, with only the rear 24mm sway connected on a twisty road when you are still on kuhmo 711's. Snap oversteer is a bitch
Were you running only the rear bar? Nothing up front?

I'm thinking I might get the Cup Kit on my SVT, leave the front bar and get the 24mm rear bar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts