Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want some opinions on this spoiler. I've been thinking about getting one. Does anyone on here use it and if so can I get a link to a picture of it installed? Steeda

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
there are nicer spoilers out there. Its not bad..but not my taste.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want something that is kinda low-profile. Something that won't really be noticed as an aftermarket spoiler unless you are familiar with the Focus body style. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
As most of steedas products, that spoiler is just too bubbly for the focus. I cant stand steeda's body kits either, way to many curves and waves for me. If you want a stock appearance, like already mentioned the RS or SVT would work great, or even the S2 spoiler is pretty low profile.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I want something that is kinda low-profile. Something that won't really be noticed as an aftermarket spoiler unless you are familiar with the Focus body style. Any suggestions?
the SVT spoiler is just an extension of the hatch really. blends in nicely.

if you want something a little more interesting, look for a focus RS spoiler (from europe - various focus aftermarket websites sell them though) - it, too, is low profile and not especially crazy, but it has a slight "duck bill" upturn to it.

both very smooth.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I would go with the F2 RS spoiler, it's nice and cheaper than the Steeda one. Plus it's alot smoother and blends really nice. My next body mod!

-Mike

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the opinions everyone. Another jetter PMed me with a picture of the spoiler on her car and I think it's exactly what I'm looking for. Just needed to see it from some different angles I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts