Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered new wheels and tires last week, 17x7 Exel Maj's and 215-45-17 Hankook k106's. Heres a link to both Wheels and Tires .. I wanted something with a lip, and something dark in color to go with my blacked out theme, so i went with these. They are different, yet not too aggressive, and i love the finish on them. Lemme know what you guys think.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
I was looking at those wheels for awhile now. Only thing I don't like about them is the pseudo rivets, besides that a very nice choice. Just bought new tires for the ST200's I just got, & almost got the K106's. Decided on some Falken ZE 512's. If my memory serves me right, I think Tire Direct had the same K106's you ordered for $71.00ea with free shipping. Might have saved you a few bucks, but then again they will probably come mounted & balanced so you won't have to worry about getting that done. Again nice choice & please post some pics when you get them on.

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Nice choice!! What's the weight of those rims?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure what he weight is, there coming mounted and balanced too, but i can weigh them with the rubber and let you know how much they weigh all together.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
eh on the tires, when the wear, i suggest some KDW-2's

but those wheels i like, i was going to buy those from wheelmax before i bought my MR7's from wheelmax...but at the time they didn't have em in 18inch

but i do like em alot, good choice, cant wait to see them on ur car

-chris

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it necessary to get an alignment after installing wheels and tires? My friend said that i should but i dont really see why that would be a problem? I'll def have some pics up by friday night hopefully.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts