Ford Focus Forum banner

Out of Winter Storage!!

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
Finally after seven long winter months my Focus returns to the street. Now all I have to do is install all the parts I got over the winter.

I got to put my new trailer to use too.

See you all at FX03!!
Out of Storage Pictures

See less See more
#4 ·
What cha got lined up to go on?

Lookin good!

#10 ·
Originally posted by KonaZXIII:
What is this "winter" you speak of?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yep and how hot is it in July??

Winter isn't that bad. By not driving the focus for half the year it's like getting a new car each spring.

As for mods I've got new SS brake lines, Hawk HP+ pads, Brembo disks. JBA Shorty Header, Focus Central High-Flow Cat, new Diablo chip + some other stuff.

Thanks for the props everyone!

#14 ·
Originally posted by Maxximtl:
whats up with the xr4ti? Does that one actually get dirty?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well yes and no. It's mostly just a toy that my Dad uses to harass the local Honda's. It goes something like this.
Dad's cruising along the road. Along come the Honda. Honda Revs on Dad. Dad shifts to 4th hits 20psi. Bye Bye Honda.

My Dad is cool. He does rally the car but just navigational rally no high speed.

[ 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Euro Ford Fan ]

#15 ·
I don't know anything about that car... what kind of motor is he running in it?

#16 ·
Originally posted by BowDown:
I don't know anything about that car... what kind of motor is he running in it?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Standard 2.3 Turbo. T3/T4 Turbo, 60lb per HR injectors, Air Water IC, MP Big Valve Head, MP High Lift Cam, Lots of engine mods new crank, rods low compression pistons stuff like that. T5 Tranny swap, Sierra 4x4 diff. It's currently undergoing further tuning. Last year it made 290HP with very minimal tuning. But we do have a secret weapon sitting ready in a crate, just incase we blow the head gasket again.
It arried late in the winter and we couldn't get access to the car until yesterday so it will have to wait until next winter.

#18 ·
Sweet... sounds like alot of money, but alot of fun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.