1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
... its a fooking neon... WHYYYYYYYY
i dont care if its sum ghey srt4 it still a NEON mopar pos
bubble what? bubble everything on the freaking car bubble UGLY haha
sry neon for my neon flamming
if a srt4 pulled next to me at a light we raced i still b laughing my ass off as i lose BC ITS A NEON HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I really like that blue Focus.....looks good.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
News Flash: Last time I checked, the Focus wasn't the most appealing vehicle out on the road.

The Neon looks great Ray! How's she been treating ya on the track?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
News Flash: Last time I checked, the Focus wasn't the most appealing vehicle out on the road.

The Neon looks great Ray! How's she been treating ya on the track?

i was about to say that neon is pretty slick

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Neon looks better than that focus. Sorry dude. I am totally not feeling that look.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I would like to take both.. Beggers can't be choosers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good man!

I have a question about the neon in general.

I've seen :
Dodge Neon
Chrysler Neon
Plymouth Neon.

I realize that they are all the same company, but whats up with all the lables on it. It would be like a "Lincon Focus" or something.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like the title says, the Malibu blue Focus is no longer with us, Ray got the black Neon, I had a Neon and now i have the dark blue Foucs, Stock for Stock the Focus sucks arse compared to the Neon. But hey opinions are like you know what.......

Cheers,

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Stock for Stock the Focus sucks arse compared to the Neon. But hey opinions are like you know what.......
Cheers,
That's funny Because I always looked at the neon as a cheaper car than the focus. you can buy a middle model neon brand new for about $11,500. To buy a middle model focus for that price you would have to buy one used.(At least here)A fully optioned sedan, ZX5 or wagon can run a sticker price all the way up to $22,000 (would probably sell for $18,000 after rebates and everything though) A new focus is more in the $15,000 price range. so for $ the neon is less, but the focus always seamed to have FAR more options.

The focus to me seams more like a cushy car and the neon seams like as back to basics car. SVT vs. SRT-4 for example. One car can have power, heated, leather seats, heated mirrors, sunroof, premium sound system with a sub, HID headlights etc.. And the other can win an all out drag race. I see them as different cars.

Again an opinion/observation.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
wha wha wHAAAAAAAAA u like neons.... haha
im guessing we have a huge age difference that would explain it.
svt and srt-4 cant compare force induction to NA
RS and srt4 can

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats, SR-T4s are awesome cars
They sound so sweet too. I'm sorry, but you can't compare the SR-T4 to the RS because they actually sell the SR-T4 HERE and you can BUY it.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
ladies, ladies. first off, thats an R/T, not an SRT-4. but it'll still beat a focus in a race
and they'll be close on a track.
i actually like the look of that better than the SRT-4. give me the 2.4 in THAT car and im set

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I actually think thats the best looking Neon I have ever seen. I know people have their opinions about Neon's and give Neon's [censored], but I get [censored] about my car and it pisses me off, so please don't talk crap about someones ride.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
... its a fooking neon... WHYYYYYYYY
i dont care if its sum ghey srt4 it still a NEON mopar pos
bubble what? bubble everything on the freaking car bubble UGLY haha
sry neon for my neon flamming
if a srt4 pulled next to me at a light we raced i still b laughing my ass off as i lose BC ITS A NEON HAHAHA
it's a focus! why?!?!
i dont care if it's some ghey RS, it's still a ford POS!
angle what? stupid back end of the car looks horrible!
UGLY HAHAHAHA
sry focus for the focus flaming
if an RS pulled next to me at a light i'd lose but i'd be laughing my ass off because my head is jammed up it.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Focus/Neon or not - he still quoted a great Neil Young song. Thats the only reason I looked.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
lol demon u piece of [censored]
i happen to like the way the focus ZX3 looks sry not 4 doorers
and actually fords are better quality than mopar... cmon u gotta know that classic neon brake sqeeking well anyways...
only ford pos i know is a 100,000+ tarus and tahts good for an american car damn.
but if it was ford vs honda or toyota quality wise ud win no doubt.
meh. dont feel like argueing my opinion anymore bc u have no valid points

but good luck with the rides

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
lol demon u piece of [censored]

i happen to like the way the focus ZX3 looks sry not 4 doorers
ever think that maybe the owner of the neon likes the way his car looks?

and actually fords are better quality than mopar... cmon u gotta know that classic neon brake sqeeking well anyways...
look at the focus's recall history, dr. brilliant.

only ford pos i know is a 100,000+ tarus and tahts good for an american car damn.
i know quite a few more, but that's neither here nor there.

but if it was ford vs honda or toyota quality wise ud win no doubt.
i have no idea what you mean, i wasn't meaning to knock the focus... i OWN ONE afterall. i was trying to get you to see how asinine your statements were.

meh. dont feel like argueing my opinion anymore bc u have no valid points
i'm glad you feel that way. i'm sure everyone else does as well.

/edit: btw i was being sarcastic in my first post about the focus being a POS.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Stock for stock the focus is not awesome compared to the neon. However the neon srt or whatever is 27k i believe, the svt is 21. You get what you pay for.

Second, EVERYONE AND THIER MOTHER HAS A NEON, CAVALIER, ACURA, MITSUBISHI, HONDA. Not saying thats bad, but i wanted a car that i could learn to work on engines with, and mod, and still go to a show and be one of the few if not the only focus.

I have been to alot of car shows lately, and after the first 3, i have seen EVERY type of neon, cavalier, honda, etc known to man, cause theres only so much you can do to be different, and after awhile, your no different than the next guy.

The neon is a nice car tho.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
the neon SRT4 retails for $19,995 (base)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts