Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overhaulin\'

man i love this show, i have the season on DVD and i just watched the new one...great

I would love to be on overhaulin...but when i get down to the real thought about it, i want to mod my car myself and tailor everything to my liking. Even though i would trust foose with a moPED do-over, i just would want it to be my style...something about it

nevertheless, Foose is the god, wish i had the mechanical up-bringing like him and so many others have had but my dad was never that into cars. He had a mustang MACH 1 for his first car and regrets selling it every day and thats why i won't sell mine. It may not be a MACH 1 or any classic, but it will someday and will give me the adavantage of making it worth keeping over the years ahead. Something like a Cosworth scort is today, something fun to cruise round in and beat on the track for the weekends what my focus will be when i get older.

currently right now taking mechanics classes on top of my regular ManagerInformationTechnology courses right now because i want ot be the one doing the work, and i want to pass the skills off to my kids...something that will never die, car love.

aright just wanted to vent a lil of my crazyness, sry for the waste of time

-chris

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Re: Overhaulin\'

I love seeing Foose get bigger. If only because it makes that no talent ass-clown, Boyd Coddington, eat himself.

Big ups to Foose, he's awesome.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

The guy has talent drawing those suckers. I would love for him to draw a scetch of my car. That would be awesome! But I would love to have his job. Foose and Kris have my dream jobs..

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The guy has talent drawing those suckers. I would love for him to draw a scetch of my car. That would be awesome! But I would love to have his job. Foose and Kris have my dream jobs..
i hear that
definitely an idol of mine, some of his renderings can't even be compared to anyone's because they are so amazing, then tops it off with being a class act

ah goodstuff, looking forward to graduating and sending my resume to SEMA

-chris

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts

The painter for Coddington recently went to Foose too!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

The painter for Coddington recently went to Foose too!
Half of Coddington's crew went to Foose...LOL, screw Boyd

Courtney was'nt on the new episode. She must be part time now...

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

I'm sure she has a lot of other projects going on now too due to her popularity.
She was at the roast of Pam Anderson the other night.

·
Registered
948 Posts

Overhaulin' is wicked. Has a good following in the UK now. We only watch mAMerican Hotrod for the entertainment value !

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

I'd love for them to overhaul my merkur. Something about a project car, even a budget project car, makes it much more expensive than you realize.

great show last night.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I'm sure she has a lot of other projects going on now too due to her popularity.
She was at the roast of Pam Anderson the other night.
yeh she was!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'd love for them to overhaul my merkur. Something about a project car, even a budget project car, makes it much more expensive than you realize.

great show last night.
o that'be a sick remake, u know he would carbonfiber and boost it to sex

hey if i knew u more, i'd send in a request for u!..u should get the wife to do it for u, bet overhaulin' is waiting for a good east coast show

-chris

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

great show last night.

hey if i knew u more, i'd send in a request for u!..u should get the wife to do it for u, bet overhaulin' is waiting for a good east coast show

-chris
nah i doubt they'd do an east coast show, nor build up a car for racing.

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts

Kris, did you see idiot Jay on the Honda build up? I have to admit it was funny when he dropped the aluminum head on the floor.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

great show last night.

-chris
nah i doubt they'd do an east coast show, nor build up a car for racing.
well if u check the site, they specifically ask for "requests coast to coast"...i see a east coast show coming up soon i think, would be a smart move on the producers i think, allowing people to think they aren't biased to the west coast, thus increasing their demographic

-chris

1 - 20 of 27 Posts