Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i want to change the suspension on the SVT to the eibach sport- system plus that includes the sportlines, dampers and front and rear sway bars. I wanted to get a front and rear strut tower bar as well. Is this gonna be overkill on tightining the suspension up? Let me know!

-SPATAKULA

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
I would say go for it
That would be a good setup for the street/track. That is similar to the setup I am going to use, but I am going with H&R Springs and Koni struts/shocks. I think either way it will be a good all around package.

·
Registered
291 Posts
don't think it will be overkill .........I am going to have a similar set up with H&R Coilovers, Focussport front and rear strut bars, with a H&R rear sway bar.....

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
You could just do a front strut bar and then do a harness bar in the rear. The harness bar works as a rear strut bar plus it looks good

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I'm running Eibach sway bars, H&R Springs with Koni adjustables. I have the fronts dial to firm and the rear to 3/4 firm which seems to be the best for the track. On the street you feel every little bump. I'm also running Steeda strut bar as well as a custom harness strut/bar.

Hommie - car is back in at Speedware on Monday for additional belts...going to 6pt harness belts and they have to adjust the Sparco Monza seats to make it work. Nothing like one off fabrication...LOL

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
Yeah the 6pt's will be better for the track. What are you going to do with your old ones? I would be game to buy them from you if the wife will let me spend the money

I checked with Sparco and they said they can make me one of those harness bars for around $450. So I think I will go that route it will save me from doing a cage!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts