Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried pacesetter exhaust, i'm thinking about trying it out, but I want to get some feedback on it first. I know a couple things about it, it's cheap, and it's not stainless. my questions are, how well does paint prevent rust? what is the HP gain? and does it sound "farty"?

can someone help me?

·
Registered
591 Posts
well i cant speak for the focus, but we got a set of pacesetter headers on my cousins 1990 eclipse and they were fine i mean the BUILD QUALITY SUCKED! but hey they did there job if you want to win shows these are not the headers for you ...........if you want to just race and have some fun with the car without emptying your life savings on 5 lbs woth of metal go for it!

p.s they come black, now this black will ware of to a **** color withing 1 day of driving , her is what i recomend you do,

go to a auto part store and purchase HIGH TEMP PAINT any color you want--- sand off the black coating it comes with and give the header like 4 coats of the high temp paint it will look nice and work well

but since your getting an exhaust and not a header who cares no one is looking down there anyway! get it

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
The MisTypeR is alive.

Anyways, do use a Pacesetter exhaust system. I'm sure there are some people here who has that exhaust system. From what I recall, there has been no bad comments about that exhaust system.

...then again, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
save a little cash(like $200-$300), buy the pacesetter exhaust!!i love mine. great sound
you'll feel the differance. my black stuff is coming off...but im getting it repainted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts