Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin' good Randy!

·
Registered
150 Posts
don't keep us in suspense, what is in the mag? i don't have that mag yet. is it one of the focussport cars? details please!

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
airforce.. what are you talking about? I'm looking at pg 43 of the new GRM and theres nothing about focus sport... which month?

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Page 43 of the latest GRM (September) has 3 ads: Appalachian Race Tire, Borla, and Cambridge Motorsport (MGB & TR Race engine parts). I don't get it. You either have the wrong page number or you're not talking about the latest issue.

There's no Focus Sport or Euro Sport ads listed in the ad index. There is one for H&R on page 85. It shows 2 Golfs (or maybe GTIs). The second one has a URL on the front, but you can't read the whole thing... Just "acc.com" which I'm guessing is eurosportacc.com.

Actually, I just checked the front page of the Euro Sport site and found that they have the exact same picture up, thoug their has some graphics and fancy shading over it. The one in the H&R ad is washed out a bit as well as having some texture over it and such.

Is this what you were talking about?

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Page 43 of the latest GRM (September) has 3 ads: Appalachian Race Tire, Borla, and Cambridge Motorsport (MGB & TR Race engine parts). I don't get it. You either have the wrong page number or you're not talking about the latest issue.

Yup, and I was talking about the August issue. Same ad, different month. It was just cool to see Randy's car in the mag for the H&R ad.

There's no Focus Sport or Euro Sport ads listed in the ad index. There is one for H&R on page 85. It shows 2 Golfs (or maybe GTIs). The second one has a URL on the front, but you can't read the whole thing... Just "acc.com" which I'm guessing is eurosportacc.com.

Actually, I just checked the front page of the Euro Sport site and found that they have the exact same picture up, thoug their has some graphics and fancy shading over it. The one in the H&R ad is washed out a bit as well as having some texture over it and such.

Is this what you were talking about?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts