·
Registered
430 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh thanks cen, sorry about that, I didn't have time to repost them all.......

thanks for the kind words, like I told the guys on the other site, I am working on a template.....in adhesive form, that can just be stuck on, painted over and pulled off for a perfect edge.

Then clearcoat on top of that.........I have no problem sharing them with anyone that wants to do it too.

I should have a working set next week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
are those 15's or 16's and if you get a template of some sort made up lemme know id be interested. Did you use regular auto paint? Single Stage or Base/Clear? What did you use to prep?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Great job!
Often times, painted stockers come out looking a bit ricey, but yours didn't at all! Looks like how they would come if they were done out of the factory!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I don't see a polished lip

·
Registered
924 Posts
dam that came out really nice

·
Registered
184 Posts
^^^

yea, can has to go.

but i LOVE the rims. im thinking about doing this b4 school starts because i have nothing elese to do. about how long did it take you? do you think i could do thins in 1 day? or about one weekend?

i want a polished lip also!

i want the tmep. when you make one up.

did you just take some tape and tape off the lip and took it off when you were done? did yo put on some hogh gloss stuff on the lip? i really want to do this.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ive been thinkin of doing the same thing, just needed someone to be a guinee* pig to see what it looks like. Looks great!! I now plan on doing the same.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts