Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a national commercial or is this a tri state commercial only? It's a building with cars parallel parked in front of it and there is one open parking space. The hummer drives buy, backs up, and effortlessly pulls into the spot. It is followed with the dramatic “dun da” music, and then on the screen it flashes “the new SMALLER hummer!”

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I think I saw that commercial down here in Florida on one of the national tv stations.But I did see a brand new H3 the other day and I must say it looked horrible in person.Out of proportion and something just didn't seem right,IMO.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
As if the flagship for men with small penises could get any worse... HERE COMES THE H3! I saw one on the road and the thing looked ridiculous.

I can't wait for every gang-banger who couldn't yet afford an H2 to be tearing around downtown in these [censored] things.

What a piece of garbage.

Nate

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
As if the flagship for men with small penises could get any worse... HERE COMES THE H3! I saw one on the road and the thing looked ridiculous.

I can't wait for every gang-banger who couldn't yet afford an H2 to be tearing around downtown in these [censored] things.

What a piece of garbage.

Nate
Hahaha Hate on playa.....

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

What a piece of garbage.

Nate
Hahaha Hate on playa.....
I certainly plan to.

I really REALLY hate these things.

Nate

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
What, you mean you guys don't like the Jeep Liberty, err, Hummer H3?

- Drew

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I think they're hideous but they're evidently pretty capable offroad, for all that they'll probably never venture there.
yeah, they handle spray-on mud pretty well too

·
Registered
395 Posts
What, you mean you guys don't like the Jeep Liberty, err, Hummer H3?
- Drew
What does a Liberty have to do with a H3?
The H3 is a Chevy Colorado underneath all those square panels.

·
Registered
406 Posts
didnt whats now a H1 start at like 55g's, then they relased the H2 and it jumped to 100k ++++ ????

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
H1's were always like 85-100k.. but now you can pick up a used 2000 H1 with good miles for less than an H2

·
Registered
62 Posts
The H3 looks like (censored) to start with. And if its like its older sister the H2 it will also get rated one of the most unreliable SUV's on the road!!!

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
I like the H3 a lot more than the H2, for what it's worth. It seems to be more capable off-road than the H2. I still hate how the H2 and 3's have the fake-CTIS-looking wheels. And the engine for the H3 is pretty piddly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts