Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share an opportunity with you guys see below what this does. It does require a PC or laptop to connect with. Here is the Link

I'm not trying to advertise this since it makes no money for nor I or teamzx2(that I know of) I just figured I'd help others get into a cool group buy.

View up to 31 sites in your car, send and receive messages, down load data.
Analyze over 256 possible [data] variables from your car in real time or [freeze frames]
Check and reset over 200 [trouble codes], analyze [test] results, view [sensor] data.
Trouble code alarms and auto [monitoring] request timers.
[x] or [y]strip chart, [3-D]and bar graph with 10 power auto or manual zoom.
Report generator, real time [comments], data base and printouts.
6 gauge designer[Dashboard] supports over 70 instruments including 16000 RPM tach.
Up to 13 years of continuous data storage and Play back flight recorder.
Used in EPA CARB OBD2 development since 1995. Vehicle certification available.

You can make your own "dash", using every gauge you want :

Actually the cable is obd (directly to the pcm) and serial to the computer, wich is nice since not all recent laptop have usb, we might be able to get an usb version of it.

[ 11-23-2002, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Gregersonsalvage ]

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have this program ( OBD-2) already, and, when the connection is stable, it works very well. I have had it for about 6 months and it has helped me (as any decent OBD-2 proggie can do) quite a bit.

Overall, good program for the price

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quantity price is 2% per quanity up to 40% off for single protocol units, 30% for others.
Example 20 or PWM for Ford = 122 - 40% = $73. plus ship. Can drop ship to each for $5 in Canada. $4 in USA
Can mix or match for total qunaity. For computers with no serial port, will need a extra USB to rs232 adapter in stock at $32 each.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I bought this from one of the contour guys. I love it.. It's also the same one that Naz has been using. Maybe he can chime in with feedback on it. If you guys are interested I can set up a group buy for these as I have talked to this guy in the past about it. I just didn't think that there would be a big demand for this.

This is the same reply that I got from him.

"For group buy have quanity discount of 2% per qunaity up to 40% off for
single units such as PWM for Ford. 30% for others 15+. Example 10 of PWM =
20% off. 20+ = $73 plus ship. Can drop ship.
Send names and emails and can set up a group buy paypal order link
Thank you,
Alex C. Peper, Car Code
www.obd-2.com

[ 11-23-2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: zx3ford ]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Maybe, not really sure of what it does, and haven't comparison shopped yet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This does everything that a 300 dollar obd2 scanner from your auto shop does and more. The only thing is you have to hook it up to a PC. here is the pricing

I've got a price of 73$+shipping (5$ for canadian, 4$ for USA). and rs232 to USB adapters at 32$).

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Ok where is the prices for either one of these products?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also if you want to get in on the group buy either sign up for forum.teamzx2.com and post that you want in or you can just simply mail this guy [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts