Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a copy of the PCM pinout for the Focus?

·
Registered
329 Posts
just curious, but why do you need it? its not in the wiring diagram book that ford put out, but I pretty much went through the entire book finding out what each pin was so that I could swap my svt computer into my zx3 with the stock harness...that was for an svt motor swap...why do you need it?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am looking to instal an S-AFC i was sent an rough diagram but cant make out the words on it along with the wiring diagram

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

[ 02-16-2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: TurboColtGT ]

·
Registered
329 Posts
oh ok, somebody posted that on here once before, it was a pretty good diagram for installing the safc, you might be able to find it if you try a search

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did look and one was shown but you couldnt make out the pin localtion number and i wasnt sure about the ground wire install. if the are tapped into the ground of the ECU or grounded on the body of the car

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i did look and one was shown but you couldnt make out the pin localtion number and i wasnt sure about the ground wire install. if the are tapped into the ground of the ECU or grounded on the body of the car
anyone post the pinouts yet? i haven't seen anything ..

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
PCM Layout

There is the connector view from the Ford CD, it doesnt show every pin but if you give me what wires you need to tap into i can hook ya up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts