Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please see my latest post for all the info

A local tuner shop is trying to get setup with them as a distributor but has to buy 5 kits. so he's willing to cut some prices to us if he can get 5 confirmed orders. this is for seriuos inquires only!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Re: Is there intrest in a pectel turbo group buy?

I would be interested, but like everything else depending on price. I am going turbo sometime soon and if its a good enough deal I will jump in.

·
Registered
657 Posts

im all for it (to hell with the jrsc
)how much we talkin????

·
Registered
306 Posts

A local tuner shop is trying to get setup with them as a distributor but has to buy 5 kits. so he's willing to cut some prices to us if he can get 5 confirmed orders. this is for seriuos inquires only!!!
you know me, I'm soo down for this as long as the price is right!!!!

Rick
Wilkes-Barre, PA

·
Registered
3,853 Posts

I'm DOWN as long as the price is right!!! YES! I'm number 5!!!!

Nah, but all jokes aside...I am SERIOUSLY interested. I'm definitely eager to hear how much of a decrease in price the kit would go for but whatever it is, I'd have serious interest in this.

·
Registered
471 Posts

Again like the others I am down if the price is right. right now they run 1900 so i am looking for around 1500 if we can get the price down to that i am all over this

TragiC

·
Registered
550 Posts

i never planned on going fi but if the price is right for this kit, i'm gonna be going for the turbo. so bob is the price right? if it is count me in.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts

Again like the others I am down if the price is right. right now they run 1900 so i am looking for around 1500 if we can get the price down to that i am all over this

TragiC
Turbo kit, not the T2.

·
Registered
471 Posts

TragiC
Turbo kit, not the T2.

oops.. hehe sorry

·
Registered
657 Posts

well C'dub??? whats the deal??? you've got our attention,now lets get to dealin...

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

still working on some of the details. this is just for the "hardware kit" without the t2, but they are talking on discounting the combo. be patient this was just a way to guage intrest, but looks to be promising.

·
Registered
550 Posts

"hardware kit", okay this sounds like a turbo and downpipe with nothing else. enlighten us on what this "hardware kit" you speak of is? also how much for the whole deal?>> i'm looking at the pectel add in Focus Fanatics, it says it has: garrett turbo, front mount, t2 stand alone, 30lbs/hr injectors, and powder coated piping. this kit suppose to put 220 hp(crank) with an exhaust, 65mm tb, esslinger intake cam, 9 psi, and 91 oct pump gas. it doesn't matter to me wheather it's the turbo and downpipe or the whole deal, if the price is right, i'll be up. i'm sure that everyone else that is up just wants all the info on what is offered. please fill us in!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts

ill still hang for it ,vortech is pissin me off!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts

get the pectel kit, do it now..... or else...... you will be slow.... get it now...... it is awesome.... get it now.
Scott

·
Registered
3,853 Posts

ohh...this is only for the hardware kit...

well...I'm seriously interested either way but I'd PREFER if this were for the whole kit. I see it being more advantageous going with other hardware kits that's out on the market now being that I'm not too fond of the small T25 turbo that Pectel offers.

Just a thought though..like I said, still seriously interested in this whole deal. I'm really eager to hear what will be offered and most importantly at what price.

BTW, has anyone read that part of Pectel's ad that states that the turbo consists of an 'exclusive turbine housing design that integrates with the factory header'?
That's cool and all but if it is a unique and exclusive design, it will be difficult to upgrade turbo's...well at least with the factory header...

But that would then mean we'd have to swap for a new manifold. and that may mess with the intercooler piping setup and what not.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts

UNLESS...we are offered the option of getting the SVT manifold/larger turbo (T28?).

Although, I'm assuming the manifold places the turbo in the same location as the Zetec kit so as to use the same intercooler inlet and outlet piping...

·
Registered
16 Posts

hi there,
I am looking to go FI very soon.. however I will not opt for something I have to find all the pieces for.....
I need something that is a complete kit..... so if you can point out everything that is needed to get me a RELIABLE setup... let me know and I am in it if the price is interesting...

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Pricing is as follows

turbo kit without the t-2
retail is $3650
gb discount $3155

t-2 by itself
retail is $1975
gb discount is $1825

buy the combo of the kit with the t-2 and get another $100 off the combo.

if you still interested please pm so i can get a head count of those who want to do this. there is no deadline for this deal but we need five people to get the deal started. also if you don't have the means to purchase this don't waste mine or your time with bs about i'll be ready in 6 months or other stupid [censored] like that. and most importantly don't kill the messenger just trying to help some people out.

·
Senior TEAM Member
4,821 Posts

For the cost still makes my kit a better deal,You get a stainless header,dont have to mess with hours and hours and hours... of tuning and my kit will make more power with out spending more money later,bigger intercooler

Food for thought

Tom

1 - 20 of 50 Posts