Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People with HID\'s

Hey I was just wondering what kits you guys have and how you like them. Also what temperature bulb your running. I am looking to buy the 7000K kit from this guy http://www.misterjung.com/ has anyone else bought from him? They look like really good kits for a very good price.

Chris

·
Registered
433 Posts
Re: People with HID\'s

you guys do know that K [kelvin] rating has NOTHING to do with brightness right?? It's only a color temperature rating [actually temperature]

Kelvin is often mistaken for brightness, and the higher is NOT the better

just an FYI

·
Registered
751 Posts

You guys do realize that these kits are soon going to be made illegal by some stupid law. That is why he is selling cheap

·
Registered
6,779 Posts

I believe that Sept. 1st, aftermarket HID kits are going to be illegal. Open to discussion, its just what I heard.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

No, actually its smart if they passed that law. There are a lot of knuckle heads out there with those retrofit kits that are improperly aimed. I hope they just stick to real HID's, instead of cheaping out.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Ok people, can we please get back to my original questions.. I know about that law trying to get passed and I know that kelvin is the color and lumes is the briteness.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
8,586 Posts

I have the Mach HIDs and love them! I'm not sure what temp. the bulbs are but they're perfect. I hope the following pics. help with your decision.

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
446 Posts

I just bought a set of 6000k from them, man... what a difference the HID made. Very good service and fast shipping
. Back ordered for a week then received the stuff within the next three days. They always have new stock in every week.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts

$65 a piece for replacement bulbs? Hmmm, I'm about to buy a set of 7000k bulbs
What type HID bulb do we have? I know it's been posted before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts