Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finaly found another focus to take pics with. this will be the last time pics of these wheels will be taken, i have new FR wheels coming in monday and i cant wait. hope yall enjoy the pics we took of the foci(there isnt many foci here in NWA)

ramdoness

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
If you get those black rims on, and lower it, it will be an awesome sedan. Should look awesome.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Oh yeah, I definitely want your headlight housings too.. Gunmetal on blue.. Chrome on your black.. Yeeyaa
With his black tails....I don't think that would look too good.

Nice cars guys. Not only are there few Focuses in NWA, but they are both sedans which you don't see too often.

See you guys on the way to Jetfest....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya lowering will come soon enough the kit i was going to get doesnt fit my car but thats ok i will keep looking till i find something good

kyle

·
Registered
292 Posts
lookin awesome! are those ark. plates? if so where exactly are you located? just curious cause i used to live around the mo-ark. border. oh, you may check out a combo i'm looking at in the Jegs catalog fo a drop. thinkin about a combo of Eibach pro kit lowering springs and KYB agx adjustable shocks & struts. keep rockin' the sedan!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yeah, I definitely want your headlight housings too.. Gunmetal on blue.. Chrome on your black.. Yeeyaa
With his black tails....I don't think that would look too good.

Nice cars guys. Not only are there few Focuses in NWA, but they are both sedans which you don't see too often.

See you guys on the way to Jetfest....

she wont be there but i will and why do you think that the crome housing wont look good i think it would. but you know you want to let the only other foci in akrnasas go to jetfest so that im not alone

thanx for all the comments
kyle

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im looking into my next set of mods is all going to be up front i am going to be doing the euro head lamps cfx hood and that one euro gril that starts with an "h" or w/e

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Very nice looking cars! Have been toying with the idea of doing some type of subtle pin stripe to my ZX3, & after seeing it how nicely it looks on the blue car, I think I will investigate this further. Again nice cars & great pics!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts