Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its a couple days late but this is NOPI from last weekend at bradington speedway.

me and some girls!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and more cars!

Chek this out mini cooper with a B16

some Foci's

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Looks good...but that poor Mini!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have pics of the bikini contest and a bunch of freaks girls showin their goods but i'll do it later cause 56k uploads are sssooooooooooo long and i don't feel like waiting for it.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Originally posted by SPKN-U:
i have pics of the bikini contest and a bunch of freaks girls showin their goods but i'll do it later cause 56k uploads are sssooooooooooo long and i don't feel like waiting for it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">pm me that link

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that is a sweet kit but he should have had a windshield banner on there that said "orange peal"

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Wish I could have come up for that.

Nice pics.

That Mini has been hideously molested!

Phils' V8 is looking badass

- Drew

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
by the end of the summer i will OWN that cervinis kit! i dont even care what it takes...and yes that is a promise!!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why is it that my post gets moved out of the team pics site and there's other pics of car shows that don't get touched. i think there is a little player hating goin on there. i know the rules but the reason why i put it there is b/c i have seen others putting the same thing there but look they didn't get touched.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Eh?

Car shows that include the topic starters car or a FJ regional G2G are fine for 'Rigz.

That's all.

I don't think Bob is 'Player hating'

- Drew

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eh?

Car shows that include the topic starters car or a FJ regional G2G are fine for 'Rigz.

That's all.

I don't think Bob is 'Player hating'

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I ain't tryin to be a prick right now but jeez man jump on the band wagon

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Your not trying to be a prick, but you are being close minded.

Why is it so much of a problem? He moved it from the 2nd most looked at section to the most looked at.

People will see it no matter which forum it's in.

- Drew

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your not trying to be a prick, but you are being close minded.

Why is it so much of a problem? He moved it from the 2nd most looked at section to the most looked at.

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thats not the point man its the principle of the thing is all i was sayin. i was askin for just an answer not a ghhaayyy excuse

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Originally posted by SPKN-U:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Your not trying to be a prick, but you are being close minded.

- Drew
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thats not the point man its the principle of the thing is all i was sayin. i was askin for just an answer not a ghhaayyy excuse</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">way to make a good first impression.
oh wait...

Nate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts