Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of the 70 plus pics I took.

Many, many, many thanks to Focus Sport, Jackson Racing, VF Enigieering, H&R, HKS and 76 Cool Blue racing fuel!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
cool, wish I would have had the $$$ to go. there is always next time. How meny cars where there?????

Tim

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
So When is next years? Cuz i will take another 30 days leave and show up. You think with that many cars you guys could have setup a autox or somethin

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Looks like it was a great turn out and seems everyone had a great time there

·
Registered
727 Posts
I see no reason to post a new thread so here is a link to my album, enjoy!!! The turn-out was great, fun people & sweet ass cars!!!

FOTB 2003

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool pics fonzie! Nice to have met ya, it's always nice to put a face with the screen name. Your car looks cool in that pic with Morro Bay in the background

·
Registered
121 Posts
hey where are the pic of the really cool gold focus i only saw one

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here are some of the ones that I took with some commentary: FOTB 03

I was the one walking aimlessly around that showed up with the pretty much stock Malibu Blue ZX3 from Oregon

Had to leave early due to some crap that came up but it was still fun to check out the rides that I only get to read about or see on a computer screen.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
looks like it was awesome!! but i have one question...

WHOS CAR IS THIS AND HOW DID THEY DO THAT WITH THE FRONT GRILL!??!?!

that is one of ths sickest (as in amazing!) front ends i have ever seen on a focus even tho it is just a modded stock one (well appears to be)...i need to know!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Search in exterior mods. Its the Ebueini(def. spelled wrong) front bumper. That grill is molded into the bumper.
Yeah that was one of the first aftermarket front bumpers for the ZX3.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts