Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I love seeeing my car on 3 wheels. Got to move the anchor called a battery from the from left to the back middle hopefully that might help keep all four wheels on the ground.
scottishsvt.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Re: Pics from Redline California Speedway Event

If you're relocating... you pretty much wanna go rear right. Counters (although not nearly enough) the driver's weight.

·
Registered
247 Posts

Well I guess that I need to start Jenny Craig to help with driver being overweight(ME). Thanks for the imput alway looking for help, that why it it fun running with the great people we run with always willing to help another focus driver.
Scottishsvt.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Some of you have seen my battery relocation. I have it up on the raised portion just next to the passenger side rear strut "tower". Sure, I could have put it in the now empty spare tire wheel well, or directly behind the front passenger seat for a lower CG... but I wanted to neutralize my weight in the car as much as possible. Wether or not I accomplished that.. who knows...

·
Registered
12,749 Posts

Here are some more pics of the focus guys:

·
Registered
97 Posts

Well I guess that I need to start Jenny Craig to help with driver being overweight(ME). Thanks for the imput alway looking for help, that why it it fun running with the great people we run with always willing to help another focus driver.
Scottishsvt.

I think I got you beat there Scott! Much overweight....I need to be about Slidemaster size.

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts

hehe Neil your funny. Did you notice the times from sunday?
1:18 baby #2 for the weekend

Man I mostly stink at getting pics. something about a 18yr old piece of S*&^ car gets me excluded.

Great shots of the foci...I love looking in the ****pit and seeing the driver body language!

A few great lines there...Mr focus sport and Scott and more

·
Registered
12,749 Posts

Todd we all know you were using the burm to preload the passenger side to get the tires to stick!! You're no dummy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts