Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at jetfest....heres what happened to my car! ohter than the fact that i swerved in the other lane and then spun out, i really don't know what happened.....but heres pics...

we were really close ^^

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
what the hell happened...looks like some wreckless driving to me

glad no one got hurt, but what happened?

-chris

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Holy S***. I'm glad you are alright. What the hell happened?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well we were all driving home from jetfest on the turnpike,and we were at the point to where the highway had a slight turn. As we slightly turned all the traffic came to a sudden stop. The focus in front of me quickly braked and warned all of us on the walkie talkies.
Laz driving my car braked but started to pull over to the shoulder the road to try and give Manda more room to stop. When she came around the turn she slammed on her brakes but wasnt stopping fast enough so she jerked her wheel to go into the next lane to avoid hitting me. When she did she spun out and went flying onto the median. Luckliy the dirt was mud and it slowed her down quite a bit or she would of went on the other side of the road. Everyone was fine and it was very little damage to Manda's car.

Manda- u can add to this if u like

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Wow. Sounds like some good evassive driving Amanda. Just glad that median was muddy and not hard packed dirt or you may have ended up in oncoming traffic.

Glad you're alright now!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well we were all driving home from jetfest on the turnpike,and we were at the point to where the highway had a slight turn. As we slightly turned all the traffic came to a sudden stop. The focus in front of me quickly braked and warned all of us on the walkie talkies.
Laz driving my car braked but started to pull over to the shoulder the road to try and give Manda more room to stop. When she came around the turn she slammed on her brakes but wasnt stopping fast enough so she jerked her wheel to go into the next lane to avoid hitting me. When she did she spun out and went flying onto the median. Luckliy the dirt was mud and it slowed her down quite a bit or she would of went on the other side of the road. Everyone was fine and it was very little damage to Manda's car.

yea thats what happened....i don't really remember what happened after i swerved into the other lane, it happened really fast....i was shaken up a little bit, but it really didn't phase me all that much.....

·
Registered
914 Posts
That sucks, but it's cool that noone got hurt.

-Mike

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
wow geez glad everyone is ok. I live in PA and that has happened to me ( sudden stops in the road in the middle of the turnpike) I hate that almost rear ended someone in my truck.

-SPATAKULA

·
Registered
511 Posts
That was the last thing I was expecting to see on the way home. I'm glad everything turned out ok and no one got hurt.

·
Registered
289 Posts

i live in PA but never seen any place on the turnpike that didnt have the center concrete medians... where in PA were you guys when this happened?.. and very lucky there wasnt a center median...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no no no...we were in Ohio on teh turnpike.....not PA...it happened on the way home from jetfest.....

·
Registered
511 Posts
this happened about 45 min to an hour into Ohio comming from Indiana

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry to hear about your focus. The good thing is that you are ok. I am glad that you didn't flip the focus because that is what happened to me. Put the SVTF on its top today Regardless of what you were doing, it is good that nothing else happened. It is scary when you get into a spin and realize there isn't much you can do. Again glad to hear your ok

1 - 14 of 14 Posts