Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend ZX5 Lover and I went to a show in Indy. We were the only 2 cool foci there. The only other focus was a stock SVT. Still cool though. Anyway, here they are.

There they are. Pretty cool huh?

Jason

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
lookin good

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is my stock bumper but has xenon lip on it. Also has european upper and lower grills, 02 european headlights and euro fogs.

Jason

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem. I actually like the lip better than the full bumper. The full bumper has so many holes in it that it looks like I lost my fog lights. I kinda like my fog lights. All 4 of them.

Jason

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
no problem. I actually like the lip better than the full bumper. The full bumper has so many holes in it that it looks like I lost my fog lights. I kinda like my fog lights. All 4 of them.

Jason
I agree, I think the lip looks so much better than the bumper.

And all those cars look awesome.

Whos going to th G2G next weekend?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all the foci in these pics will be there. and many many more. Only 2 more cars from Indy though I think.

Jason

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice work, J. Glad to see my mighty lip got there safe ! My car now looks so plain without it

=dRe=

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah it's a nice looking lip. I'll have to mess with the SVT lip some more or maybe sell it.

Jason

·
Registered
519 Posts
Those Foci look great! I saw a killer Focus from Indiana the other day in Chicago. It was neon green with dual exhaust and body kit. It was definitely an eye catcher! Do you know who owns that one?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No idea who owns it. I would guess they aren't from Indianapolis though. Qdoba Addict and I have seen most of the coolest Foci in this city. None that are green. Most are yellow or partially yellow.

Jason

·
Registered
641 Posts
J, PM me if you want to get rid of your SVT lip

=dRe=

yeah it's a nice looking lip. I'll have to mess with the SVT lip some more or maybe sell it.

Jason

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah that was from FBR opening. They have a nice shop there. No dyno yet. They are renting the dyno in bloomington and then using that one. Not sure if it is worth it or not. Since they are the same people that assured me I needed an Apexi fuel controller in order to tune.

Jason

1 - 20 of 24 Posts