Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the F2 RS wing, but i would like to see some different views of it than i have found on their site. anyone have it installed and have pics? looking at the fiberglass one to be painted body color, but i just want to see it a little closer. is it exactly like the wing on the real rs? or is it slightly different? having a hard time finding pics to compare the real vs the f2.

thanks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, just what i was lookin for, expect an email soon

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
You will love it!!! Are you going to the Dells G2G? You'll prob see it then.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i plan to go to the dells gtg, hopefully you will be able to see it in white then
just ordered it, its on the way and will be painted along with my focus central fiberglass hood and a few other things. i have a full temporary paint booth set up, a plastic tent with an exhaust fan blowing air out and filters to let fresh air in. already painted our minivan's fender in it. have a HVLP gun and base and clearcoat from a local body shop supply.

your pics convinced me to order it, i was real close and needed some more pics to seal the deal. already got my fedex tracking number in fact. prompt service from the guys at F2!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts