Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
so ur cars are like... exactly the same minus the hood and rims? thats pimp, Id love to roll around with a twin, lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so ur cars are like... exactly the same minus the hood and rims? thats pimp, Id love to roll around with a twin, lol
I have a bit more power than him, but they have an lsd with a 4.06 final drive.

Our suspension and brake set-up are exactly the same.

The only big difference is from the tires, i'm on Falken Azenis street tires and he is on Toyo RA-1 race tires.

My best time that day was 1.38,400 vs 1.37,700 for him

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Odd. Your car looks so much nicer and "classy" compared to his car, even though you have the same kit and wing.

I guess it's the color and the wheel combination.

Not hating on his ride, its just that I like the look of yours better.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Ok, I've looked all over for who owned that car. What rear spoiler is that on your car? I love it.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Sweet looking car with nearly the EXACT setup I want. Surprised you didn't see my post on the H&R/Koni setup HERE and I was also wondering how you like the Slipstreams? Any problems with the offset?

CCC

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
What rear spoiler is that on your car? I love it.
Wing west 1 piece
Did they make a one-piece? Or did you modify one? Could you PM me any info? I love that spoiler!! Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
cool action shots

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet looking car with nearly the EXACT setup I want. Surprised you didn't see my post on the H&R/Koni setup HERE and I was also wondering how you like the Slipstreams? Any problems with the offset?

CCC
I can't help you with this question simply because i never tried the h&r coilover

But check the pics again, h&r race spring/h&r 24mm sway bar & koni = no body roll, and it's how i like it

Yes i like the slipstream, they are light and looks very nice too. No problem with the 40mm offset, no rubbing with 215-45-16 tires

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Dominick:

You don't have to have tried the H&Rs, I was just trying to get people's opinions on what they know. What they like and what they don't.

Do you find that you can adjust the handling with the rebound damping? Say adjusting the rears for alittle more oversteer, that sort of thing?!?

Where did you get you're Slips from? Did you notice a big difference between running with those over the stock wheels (assuming thats what you used last)?

CCC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts