I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Looks nice, very clean!

Hell, the tails even look good on your ride

- Drew

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
i love the exterior, minus the tails, I think stock euros or even stock US tails would match ur color scheme better, and the interior is bright, but looks well done, paint that gauge pod to match the pillar and ur golden, looks great, love the red gauges in the pod... keep up the good work, and welcome to the jet!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
ahh poo im i supposed to post in here or is this team members only if i did wrong im sorry.
The only place a Rookie cannot post is the "For Sale" section... otherwise, there are no restrictions.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
i dont like those kind of taillights period...but they kind of seem to fit that car well...one of the very few it fits in on

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
any opinions on what i should do next?
paint all your red stuff in your interior either grey or black.

get some tint.

(the interior now looks ok...its just everyone and their boy racer self has "color matched interior". and it looks tack when you only take out the "easy to take out pieces". now if you took out the whole dash and smoothed it and painted it red...THAT would look cool!!
)

-chris

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
tint it and change the tails or perfect them, the whites not needed and then you will have one of the hottest red zx3s ive ever seen man. real clean (sans tails) and an amazing amount of potential in that ride. if your looking for a rear bumper id suggest a euro or svt because the front looks so nice without the lines that the rear would wanna match it

·
Registered
924 Posts
nice and clean ride

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
really nice car!

me likes, and don't listen to the auto'tragic' comments...its what u like

-chris

1 - 20 of 33 Posts