Ford Focus Forum banner

pics of my car (new to focaljet)

864 views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  zx34me2 
#1 ·
well thought i would post some pics of my car over here i have been on focusfanatics for awhile and i wanted to spread out a lil bit. enjoy

the tv in the glove box is temporary just got back from a long trip!

See less See more
#3 ·
i love the exterior, minus the tails, I think stock euros or even stock US tails would match ur color scheme better, and the interior is bright, but looks well done, paint that gauge pod to match the pillar and ur golden, looks great, love the red gauges in the pod... keep up the good work, and welcome to the jet!

#14 ·
any opinions on what i should do next?
paint all your red stuff in your interior either grey or black.

get some tint.

(the interior now looks ok...its just everyone and their boy racer self has "color matched interior". and it looks tack when you only take out the "easy to take out pieces". now if you took out the whole dash and smoothed it and painted it red...THAT would look cool!!
)

-chris

#16 ·
tint it and change the tails or perfect them, the whites not needed and then you will have one of the hottest red zx3s ive ever seen man. real clean (sans tails) and an amazing amount of potential in that ride. if your looking for a rear bumper id suggest a euro or svt because the front looks so nice without the lines that the rear would wanna match it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.