Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO driving the other day this guy decides he doesnt want to complete his turn and does this to my car.... insurance says it is my fault BC i slowed down... funny stuff hope u enjoy them, lets no forget to add that my insurance totalled my car out yesterday so i have to find a new car now.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2123347607

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
ouch patties, did you get out of the car and beat the liviung hell out of him?? I had someone turn out into traffic and it was my car that he turned in front of.. I was on my cell phone, had my gril in the passenger seat, and leaning on the horn

·
Registered
645 Posts
Holly crap! That sucks dude. Glad you are ok. Thats the most important!

·
Registered
924 Posts
what mods did you have on your car?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Please type real slow cause I missed something. The insurance says it's your fault cause you slowed down, did they want you to hit the dude at full speed?

ya..i was like WTF too when i read that..how is it your fault if he turned into you... since u slowed down... do you and the other driver have the same insurance company??
anyway..if you what you say is true then there is no way it was your fault...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Time to call an Attorney. That is total B.S.

I wish you luck..

PS I think it needs a proper burial..... I would cremate it and sprinkle the ashes all over the track...

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
insurance says it is my fault BC i slowed down.
F THAT DUDE... Fight that shizzy. Your insurance isn't going to stick up for you at all? I can't imagine they would be cool with this.... So are they trying to say you should be completely oblivious to what is going on around you and not react? He made the protaginistic move by entering your lane. If you continued on the same given path it's his fault going fast or slow.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u read everything correctly BC i yeilded to him it is my fault by slowing down... we both have the same insurance and not 5 hours after the accident the insurance already paid for his damages
... also they already said it is my fault without seeing any of the pics, that isnt even the best part my insurance rates are going up to 2400 for a 6 month policy now

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
those pics are sad

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Wait the insurance company is determining fault? What happened to leaving that to the police?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wait the insurance company is determining fault? What happened to leaving that to the police?
I'm sure the insurance company is going by the police report. That's what they do.

And "flyfocizx3", perhaps you could draw us an illustration of what took place. It doesn't have to be fancy, use windows paint or something. I'm having a hard time picturing what happened.

·
Registered
289 Posts
u read everything correctly BC i yeilded to him it is my fault by slowing down... we both have the same insurance and not 5 hours after the accident the insurance already paid for his damages
... also they already said it is my fault without seeing any of the pics, that isnt even the best part my insurance rates are going up to 2400 for a 6 month policy now
damn... i thought u guys prolly had the same insurance company .. seems since they jumped to a conclusion real quick that they might be goin after who they could get the most cash out of ...

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
damn man, that blows...

I feel for you man, definately. And now the insurance comp. has you by the cajones cuz you can't just drop them now and get lower insurance. I say get a really good attorney for it and save your money to pay him.

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
damn man, that blows...

I feel for you man, definately. And now the insurance comp. has you by the cajones cuz you can't just drop them now and get lower insurance. I say get a really good attorney for it and save your money to pay him.

dentless dave!!
x2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts