Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, well I had a few people ask me to show some pics of the civic I built real quick to be my daily driver for the duration of my time here at WyoTech. Well I have never finished her but all of the sudden I have been getting a few offers to sell the car. After thinking about it I figured if any of the offers go through soon then I am going to sell it right then and there so now im just waiting for someone to actually pay up. Also at the end are 2 more recent shots of the Focus I was able to catch on the day I went home to Chicago.

PHOTO INFO:
Camera: Sony DSC-W1
Camera Stand: No
Lense: eBay Fisheye Lens kit (used only on some pics)

I love How it looks like an RC car here

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And ofcourse here is the Focus from the alst time I got to spend with her

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Nice pics. I could tell it was Laramie before reading the caption.

I like the Civic a lot. I had a 93 Si that I totalled within a month of buying it.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
hella nice daily driver...but i would get so mad i was in the civic when people give me faces at lights, only knowing the badass focus is in the garage...lol

but sick cars, especially the focus always...u and pumpkin still have the baddest ZX3's on the netb

-chris

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
I like the Civic a lot. I had a 93 Si that I totalled within a month of buying it.
haha, you're part of the reason I couldn't find that generation Si

seriously though those things are hard as hell to find. I had to give up after a while. I didn't like the newer coupe Si and I ended up buying the Focus then.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Are some of those pics near the the Laramie River Power Station? I didn't know you were that close us in 5280, try and get down to a G2G sometime! Nice beater ride nonetheless.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is one of the sickest Foci i have ever seen! I want it! WOW! Nice work on the Si too! Hope you get some good money for it!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Re: Pics of the civic before I sell it and 2 recent Focus pics 5

hella nice daily driver...but i would get so mad i was in the civic when people give me faces at lights, only knowing the badass focus is in the garage...lol

but sick cars, especially the focus always...u and pumpkin still have the baddest ZX3's on the netb

-chris
x2 ...... cant wait to see how tribals is gonna stack up with his new widebody kit!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I see these two cars and i cant help but think:

Focus: Pretty girlfriend you take out and show off to everybody.
Civic: Dirty girlfriend on the side that is kinda freaky but a damn good time!

·
Registered
186 Posts

That Focus is amazing!!! Nice colour, what is it?
and those wheel´s.... i´m lovin´ them!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts

great looking Focus man
....just outta curiosity what kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
275 Posts

You got a buyer for that civic yet. I may be interested.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

You got a buyer for that civic yet. I may be interested.
As of right now noone has shown any money yet. I have 2 in my class and 4 around school that have always been asking about it since its an Si. So i just recently decided to sell. I am going to let it go to the best offer I get caus i need money for school.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

-chris
x2 ...... cant wait to see how tribals is gonna stack up with his new widebody kit!
I didn't know Tribal was redoing his car again thats freakin awesome. I can't wait to see it. I wish I had the money to redo mine or do another Focus. I wish him the best and can't wait to see it as im sure it will be great.

Thanks very much for the compliments guys. This is the first stage my Focus has ever hit. Took me 5 years to get it this far I am not at all wealthy. So those of you dreaming KEEP IT UP! I was just one of the first to get a ZX3 so thats why it looks like its gone so far.

The question about the wheels. They are iForged Senekas with a 3.5" lip in the front and 4" lip in the rear. The paint is called Spectraflair. I am going to try and save up for a polarized lense for my camera I think they are like $30 so I should be able to get one in a month that way you guys can see what the paint job really looks like in the sunlight.

The civic is an Si and is sporting a B16A3 motor with Intake Manifold, Cams, Headers, Intake, High Flow Cat, Cat back exhuast, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, and clutchmasters flywheel. I think thats it I forget caus its 2:30am here so I just got out of class since its 9 hours long.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are some of those pics near the the Laramie River Power Station? I didn't know you were that close us in 5280, try and get down to a G2G sometime! Nice beater ride nonetheless.
Not sure if that was the Laramie River Power Station. But I am actually not that far from Colorado. About a 45 minute drive from Ft. Collins which is a FUN DRIVE down 287 which I love doing. Are there any GTG's coming up soon I would love to meet up with you guys some time.

·
Registered
924 Posts

whoa i love that pic where your civic looks like an rc car..absolutely amazing i might have to save it..as for the focus it makes me ~e-drool~

1 - 20 of 27 Posts