Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
If the collar fits the intake pipe then I imagine so.

I have one on my regular Focus, it's great.

Having said that, I just sold mine s/hand so I can try something esle

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi mate - fancy seeing you here!

I also replaced my Viper with one of the BMC filters. Far better built and probably more effective due to the design although I didnt get before and after dynos. Bargain at £180 and doing business with Edge Mororsport is always a pleasure.

Piccy and views here:
http://pub92.ezboard.com/fffocfrm39.showMessage?topicID=84.topic

Lee
Director, Ford Focus Owners Club UK

·
Registered
874 Posts
Thanks for the information. I emailed Edge Motorsports to see if they will ship it here.

[ 01-30-2003, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: OutaFocus ]

·
Registered
874 Posts
I really want this intake, even at that crazy price. I've been waiting for a U.S. retailer to step up and start carrying them. Or, I'd like to find a shop in the U.K. that would ship overseas.

[ 01-30-2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: OutaFocus ]

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a better suggestion for you.
General concensus in the UK, and a lot of us are running vipers, is that the filter available from Edge Motorsport is slightly better. It's also cheaper! It's a big carbon fibre heatshield job with a massive intake pipe.
UK Price is £180+shipping, as opposed to £230-£250+shipping for the pipercross...

It's the reason I sold my Pipercross

Email [email protected] for details

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OutaFocus:
Thanks for the information. I emailed Edge Motorsports to see if they will ship it here.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">let us know what their reply is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have the viper instaled whith all the posible ways.huge diference noticed with the flex pipe unpluged 50mm far from the main holl.
and no hot air come inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts