Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I decided that it is time to update the Member list to get an idea of who is still here so please reply to this thread if you regularly (at least once every 2 weeks) visit the forum (doesn't mean you have to make posts). So here we go.......

Mark

PS - I'll leave this thread here till September 4th which is 2 weeks from now before I erase who doesn't reply from the member list. If anyone knows of a member on the list who is no longer living in the Carolinas please let me know.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Im here like always

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
here and kickin

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
I'm here Mark, but will be out of NC in Tx.....where everything gets bigger......or is that everything's bigger....??...

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yo i'm still here, dunno for how long tho...ill keep you posted

·
Registered
94 Posts
in the hizzle lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was gone for a short period of time but i got the internet again so im back! P.S. we need to do a install meet soon cuz im bout to get my stage 2 cams within a month or 2

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm still here.

Psy

·
Registered
124 Posts
Still lurking around here from time to time so I guess that counts. I feel like an outsider now, but I've got a friend who has an '00 fOCUS he pays off in Feb. I might be able to pick up cheap . . . I miss my ZX5

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Don, my car is for sale, if your interested. Asking $8500 for it.

Scott

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm still here. I've been too busy to attend any G2G's, but I've been lurking and living vicariously through you guys.

-Brent

·
Registered
46 Posts
im here

1 - 20 of 59 Posts