Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandmann41 or something like that.
Sands has been with us for a very long time and in my eyes deserves this position as much as anyone else that is on this board. I have yet to meet him in person but I am glad to say that I can call him a friend. Welcome to the Ban Team Sands.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You forgot to announce me too Dev....GOSH!!
Oh yeah. Please welcome Emilys guy.. I think that his name is smurf something. Anyways give it up for Emilys man!

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
You forgot to announce me too Dev....GOSH!!
Oh yeah. Please welcome Emilys guy.. I think that his name is smurf something. Anyways give it up for Emilys man!
Silly admin, you forgot to make my name green and give me access to teh mod forum. But not to take this too far off topic, Congrats sand!

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
congrats sir, now wheres my appointment

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sure that he is taking ass kissing appointments starting tomorrow. Get your application in now.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
I am sure that he is taking ass kissing appointments starting tomorrow. Get your application in now.
wheres the ass kissing graemlin damnit

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
congratulations sands. Please remember that I tried to help you get a job once and DO NOT BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT PELOTON25 SAYS ABOUT ME. HE IS A LIAR.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How many Admins are there? (ax0n, Blis, focaljet-1, Thameth, Sandman41, jaytuck, Zx3Ford, Peloton25...) I think I'm missing one.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Haha. Lee seems to have a penchant for that sort of thing...

CoRngratulations, Mr. Chris (great name, btw) Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands.

<font color="red">T3h Sandmann. </font>

1 - 20 of 49 Posts