No replies. Its Saturday so I have time to screw around with it.
1. OBX plug wire covers have recessed mounting holes.
2. The stock bolts will not fit into the recess.
3. The stock bolts are also to short.
4. Proper size is 1mm x 50mm.
5. It will need bolts with a smaller diameter head to fit into the recess.
6. Its Saturday, all the fastner places are closed.
take one of your old bolts up to like sears or any hardware store,,,,just buy what u think will fit and give it a shot,,,should be able to buy some that fit,,,,,granted they wont be in a nice finish but u should find something that fits,,,good luck