Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Not enough people have them and there doesn't seem to be enough "going on" with them yet. Much like the turbo forum I think it will become self-evident when a 2.3L forum is needed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
NEVER!!!!!!!!1
they got the good cars and now they want thier own forum too?? man some people are just born with a silver spoon in thier mouth...J/K..

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Ya, there's enough talk to outweigh the actual ownership... We need to clean up Pit Stop a little

304 Posts
Originally posted by emulous:
I think now is the time, they are already released in 4 states, focaljet should lead the way, not play catch up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i agree. like mentioned in another post, we could start building a master list of all the necessary components of a 2.3 swap, not to mention many other product updates. i say now.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Alot of questions are popping up about the 2.3

Its going to happen eventually, might as well get it over and done with... Or at least begin preperations. (Getting Mods together and the likes)

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
I think that it's now needed. It would be easier to do it now instead of moving everything in there later.

·
Registered
874 Posts
We had an SVT forum before they were available and there are companies with cars and that are working on parts. I say give them their own forum sooner than later.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i would say wait a bit, but my better judgement says its time to get ahead and do it now. Peope need to be informed now, not when or if they get the car later.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
What, exactly, is the holdup?

People are defaulting to Pit Stop & Zetec Tuning to get their 2.3 questions answered. Obviously the interest in the engine is there - it's the biggest news the Focus has had since the SVT.

I think it's "self-evident" that we need it now.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I will vote yes to add a new 2.3L forum since there are a lot of questions going on about it and it would be great to have one location to discuss instead of being spread out in the other forums.

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
Originally posted by everyone-needs-a-clear-focus:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by emulous:
I think now is the time, they are already released in 4 states, focaljet should lead the way, not play catch up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i agree. like mentioned in another post, we could start building a master list of all the necessary components of a 2.3 swap, not to mention many other product updates. i say now.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">annd sample price list. that would rock
, OH YEAH

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Yes.
It is unavoidable like you said.
And better now than later, like Devon said.
There is plenty enough info (KSGerry, and biker16)to be had.
And already as many questions, if not more than they can keep up with.
Go for it.
Need a moderator?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.