1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PopeCop\'s ZX3

<font color="blue"> Before I started working on her:
</font>

<font color="blue"> And After: But beware my camera sucks and I was rushing to do this! Hopefully I can get some better quality ones up lata.
</font>

<font color="blue"> Let me know what ya think, and maybe any suggestions for future mods. Lata,
</font>

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Re: My \'02 ZX3

Cosmetics: tint! match the carbon fiber and make it flow to thru to the back of your car

Performance: CATBACK!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<font color="blue"> It's at a plane display which is in front of the Golf course on Pope AFB in Fayetteville, NC. </font>

·
Registered
151 Posts

Looks just like Naval Station Oceania, they got roads leading around the golf course with planes and tanks all over the place.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

c-130's

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<font color="blue"> Sorry Smoe I forgot you look at these things all the time. But hey then again I have to too. </font>

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

ohh mann some [******} 17" rims in gun metal will do lots of justice for that CF hood..

Nice try on the swear filter

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts

ohh mann some [******} 17" rims in gun metal will do lots of justice for that CF hood..

Yea I agree some gunmetal 17s or even 18s would look great on your car. It's looking real good though Matt! I still can't believe that you would rather have a different color, bucause that green is really eye catching especially in person. I really hope that you can make it down to Nopi with a few of us. Keep up the great work.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts