Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just have a question,,,i ported my tb last nite..i know iv seen pictures of the final product on here before but i couldnt find them,,,when i ported it i just knocked out that ovaled out part,,,,i didnt smooth in that wall out to the opening,,,should i do that or am i fine the way i am?? cuz it kinda looks like a step now,,

·
Registered
62 Posts
i would probably try to smooth out the step, make the whole tube round and smooth , just dont grind anything out from around the butterfly. i just tried to make mine as round as possible with no bumps or anything to impede airflow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
is there a web page for this how to? I have saturday off from work and I would love to do this mod. Or if someone could be nice enough to post how to, that would be great. I searched and found some pics but they were really dark, and it didnt describe how to do it. thanks everybody

·
Registered
66 Posts
those pics are really dark on it. (my computer sucks, sorry) could anyone do a quick write up on how this is done. I dont need anything in detail, just some basic stuff. Like what dremel bit, where to apply apoxy, and where to dremel. thanks again guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts