Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm gonna be lowering my car, and my tires now are gonna rub. They look alot bigger then other brands for some reason of the same size. Can someone post some nice big, close up shots of the Fuzion Z since this is the brand I'm planning on going with when I get new tires. Thanks
Looking for 205-40/17, and 215-45/17. Pretty much any size on a 17inch rims. Thanks again.

EDIT Title, post pics of any 17inch tire, Its seems every brand has there own idea of what size is what.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Re: Post Pics of your Fuzions

Don't go with the Fuzions man. I think they are an ugly tire with the sidewall they have.

Also, they are a bit taller than your standard tire in the same size. It might be worse for you.

Check out my website. I have plenty of pictures of my car with my old Fuzion ZRis on it.

·
Registered
446 Posts

The Fuzions blow big time on my stang in the rain. They hydroplane like crazy!! There 275/35/18, but I wouldn't recommend them in any size with the wet weather performance they give. They are a good dry tire tho with fairly good grip, not as good tho as the kumho mx's i had but not bad.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ok. Thanks for the input. Then I'm gonna go with my other choice of BF Goodrich KDWs. But I'm gonna wait and see if they rub since Rob(tribal) assures me they won't rub. If they don't then Ill burn the rest of these tires off this fall and get new ones in the spring. Thanks fellas.

EDIT::Actually, I might lean more towards the gforce KDW2 or the Yokohama Parada2. They seem cheaper then when I was shopping for tires before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts