Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought my car and I have no tach gauge. I was wondering if everyone can post the pictures of their gauges and where they got them. Thanks for all of the help.

Nick

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
You got the same problem I had. I am a college kid, quite poor, so I went the cheap way. I got a Sunpro tach (2-5/8 inch) for 40 bucks. Installed it myself, drilled into the door to save money on a gauge pod. Links to some pics below. Good luck, hope to see pics of urs when done.

My Car

Nick

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...That is a clean install. Is it easy to see it where it is located? Not sure if I am ready to cut up a car I have only had for a couple of weeks though...I was thinking maybe a pillar gauge that way I can replace the entire part and not destroy something. Please more pics and ideas.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
use the search function

there are entirely way too many threads on this expecially in the next couple of pages...good luck hunting

-chris

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I can see it well enough, its a short glance away. And I thought about pillars, but i never liked the look of them, not as clean as being sunk in i think. Im not sure if u can get pillars for a 2-5/8 inch gauge, maybe u can, i just dont know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts