Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you took pictures of your favorite foci that you fell in <3 with, post em here and give them the props they deserve

This is my favorite, I loved the color purple and it looked great the way everything matched just right. Not overdone at all.
Excellent job!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Obviously the RS8, then fastraxturbo's car, then Tribal, then the Powerworks ST, but my favorite "normal" Focus was this one:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Nothing really done but it was totally spotless. I have eaten of of dinner plates dirtier then this engine bay. Very well mantained, and the owner was very pleasent to talk to. Mad props for such a well taken car of ride.

And i sux with names so please post if this was your ride.....I think he name was Peter, but not sure.
Sorry.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Racerx i have quite a few pics of your car. If you want them let me know i can email them to you. I took somewere around 200 pics at JF.

·
Krunktronik Tuner Goblin
3,346 Posts

This car was very nice, however I would highly recomend loosing the wheels and going to a white multi-spoke design.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
No, my new buddy Clegg had the euro wheels.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
actually he has some katera rims i think, they are similar color, but he has the euro package wheels with winter tires on em

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nothing really done but it was totally spotless. I have eaten of of dinner plates dirtier then this engine bay. Very well mantained, and the owner was very pleasent to talk to. Mad props for such a well taken car of ride.

And i sux with names so please post if this was your ride.....I think he name was Peter, but not sure.
Sorry.
Thanks for the compliment and remembering my name!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Yea, i would have to say Infra-Red SVT's focus was clean! I talked to him at the car wash on Friday Evening. Very cool guy to talk to, and I must say, GREAT JOB on keeping it clean, ya gotta PM me some tips on doing the engine bay though, I wish mine looks that good, like it just rolled off the show room floor! Keep up the good work man! :)

-Matt

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

This car was very nice, however I would highly recomend loosing the wheels and going to a white multi-spoke design.
Yes, the white multi spokes would look nice, but they did not have them available when I ordered the wheels in October of 1999
The 5-spokes are the only Axis touring cup's on a Focus, since the HKS blue concept car was crushed.
I am glad to see my car making the list of favorite cars, it makes me feel good about my baby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts