Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to post pics off my hard drive but don't know how?

·
Registered
625 Posts
1: Find a host (imagestation.com)
2: upload pics to host
3: Use the
tags to "capture" the URL of the pic
4: post the pic.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I like to upload Pics of my ZX-3. Can I do it without using ImageStation? Why is there not a way to directly upload pics to the FocalJet? I like to do it directly. I have the latest Virus Protection (McAfee VirusScan 7.0) so you don't have to worry about a virus. Please let me know so I can show the world my Focus.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
there are other services that can do it. most ip have a service. msn 8 has an icon @ the top that says photos. some ppl may alow you to email your photos to them and they will host them for you.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Originally posted by Red_ZX3_Baron:
I like to upload Pics of my ZX-3. Can I do it without using ImageStation? Why is there not a way to directly upload pics to the FocalJet? I like to do it directly. I have the latest Virus Protection (McAfee VirusScan 7.0) so you don't have to worry about a virus. Please let me know so I can show the world my Focus.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No...actually focaljet is one of the only boards I frequent that doesn't have an add image button at the bottom. You must host it somehwere...Imagestation is the most popular!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts