Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I was wondering if anyone could tell me, or possibly direct me to a website that explains the differences between the Powerdyne XB-1A, BD-11A, and the BD-600...I looked all over Powerdynes website and couldnt find that info anywhere...The PZEV wants to get blown badly...
Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just to jump in, My buddy got a powerdyne supecharger on his stang.Not sure of the model but what a nice piece.Nicely built,makes good power etc.. and a good price.
Go take a look on the mustang boards i am sure someone could tell you the differences

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got one on my truck. Its a nice entry level unit, its quiet and doesnt require external oiling since theres no gears in it, which is nice.

If you check www.superchargersonline.com you can find some information there, as well as a forum similar to this one with some knowledgeable people on it.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
personally from what I have seen and read from others experiences I would stay away from them. I am not sure about their focus support. My knowledge is in the stangs.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I had bad luck with the powerdyne on my mustang. (it was a motorsports kit but it was a powerdyne) The only nice thing about it was it was self contained. I had gool luck with the PAXTON SN-92. (which is also self contained) It proved itself to me. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.