Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say really is wow wow wow! This single piece is a deffinate must for anybody goin NA. This little tool feels soo bitchin you touch the throttle and you can literally feel the car pull hard like mini boost..The RPM's climb like nothing and theres no doubt my power level moved up in the band..Before I would take it to 6300RPM and you can feel it let off a bit..With the pro-flow Ive been goin to 6800 RPM and this thing still wants to make power but of course I hit the fuel cut off it sucks ass..I think I can say I do need a chip now...but I still will make more power with no chip or headwork!! you can count on that..oohh yess..Heres the recap

ohh forgot to add..No it did not work with the FS Cool Flo..I tried to make the hole bigger via dremel but that heat shiled is made of strong ass ****!! I just took it off..I tried and tried but all I got was sparks..and lemme say sparks+fuel rail=da bad...anywho my FS cool flo is up for sale now...
awsome setup I love it!

152whp
141 ft/lbs tq

MODS:
Focussport Race Header & Flex Combo
Bosal Cat Back Exhaust
Ford Racing Cam Gears
AFX UDP
FC Waterpump pulley
Iceman Intake
Pro-Flow 70mm MAFS
Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body
Early 2000 Ported Intake Manifold

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dugghh..forgot to add Crower Stage II Cams..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Shameless plug for Mr. diesal

hehehe....j/p man,

Coolflo for sale eh!
How much you willing to get rid of it for?
I need a new intake bad, this crappy monsterflow filter just ain't cutting it.

Btw-Go with superchip bro

·
Registered
591 Posts
VINCE IM HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR CAR IS FASTER I MEAN HELL YOU GUYS AND YOUR SPI'S ARE GETTING FASTER EVERYDAY! WHAT DO YOU RUN NOW? 17? 16.8? WOW NICE TIMES MAN!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by all2envyZx3:
Shameless plug for Mr. diesal

hehehe....j/p man,

Coolflo for sale eh!
How much you willing to get rid of it for?
I need a new intake bad, this crappy monsterflow filter just ain't cutting it.

Btw-Go with superchip bro
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">PM me bro

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah no crap. I was freaking out and couldn't figure what I was doin wrong.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by doogie78:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah no crap. I was freaking out and couldn't figure what I was doin wrong.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">haha..yeaa the minor details..hey that was only good for 10whp...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I really want one but am affraid that when I finally do that I will just have to recalibrate it. Due to new mods of course. Should I wait?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I got a really good deal on it so I couldnt pass it up...You dont have to get it recalibrated untill you change your injectors out...I mean if you have as much mods as I do and plan to upgrade the fuel system yea Id say wait and do it all at once...but if you plan not to change the injectors for a long ass time like me then slap it on!!

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
wow your proflow actually works?

I must admit though, when they work they work great, i consistently saw a 3-5whp gain with just the meter swaped out, if proflow sent you the right one

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I've got a Pro-Flow 70mm MAF and it works great with my Cool-flow intake. I had to drill some mounting holes but other than that it fits perfectly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts