Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Pro-Flow 70MM MAF fit with no modification to the Iceman CAI? I'm going to get my car tuned with newly installed cam gears and have the 65mm TB so I thought to cap off the intake the Pro-Flow would be a perfect fit.

Any guesses on what a car with
Iceman CAI, FCTB, Pro-Flow, Borla Catback, Kent Cam Gears tuned would dyno at? Do you think I'd be anywhere near the claimed 130HP at the wheels?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am 95% sure that it will fit with the iceman since it uses the stock airbox. ou should eb close to the 130whp with those mods.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I have crane 2's, tb, race header, borla, udp, superchip, cam gears, cool-flo, flex pipe, and only dynoed at 133hp.

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
Originally posted by doogie78:
I have crane 2's, tb, race header, borla, udp, superchip, cam gears, cool-flo, flex pipe, and only dynoed at 133hp.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow.. Something is wrong there. I have the following mods and my HP and TQ are in my sig.

FC race header, FS flex pipe, Vibrant catback, superchip, FC pullies, FC TB, Kent cam gears and Gude cams.

·
Registered
490 Posts
yeah i have about 127 with
short ram, tb, fc udp, borla catback, superchip,

[ 01-07-2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: dday216 ]

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Son a bitch, I knew something is wrong. The dyno guy said my car was misfiring but said on the last pull it was fine. I believe my torque was only 126 or something. Once again weird considering I have torque cams. My buddy car can keep up with me and he's w/o a header and cams. How can I figure this out? Sorry to steal the thread 140orburst.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts