Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the differnt sizes that my little helper is holding..you can tell greatly how much wider diamater the pro-flow is....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
That thing is huge compared to stock

Did you notice any differance from the stock one?

what, 10 whp 20!!!!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
he's
at us!

how much does that MAF cost?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Big diff,look forward to hearing the increase in power. Now, to run that properly, one would need a 70MM TB, and would be forced to give up the Volant and run a larger intake tubes and cone filter?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was wondering if sensor from the Pro-flow could be useded on an AEM CAI, or if its even the same bolt pattern as the stock one.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohh yess its the pro-flow 70mm MAFS..dont know the real price as I got it used from CTZX3 at an awsome price...

Power was 147whp and 138 ft lbs TQ w/o the pro flow then 151whp and 142 ft/lbs TQ with the pro flow 70mm MAFS
Yes its hella lot bigger than the stock as you can see from my helper!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here you goo..this is the shot of the pro-flow installed..

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
..dont know the real price as I got it used from CTZX3 at an awsome price...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey, and i got his volant that was bored to match a pro-flow

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by FocusOnPunk:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
..dont know the real price as I got it used from CTZX3 at an awsome price...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey, and i got his volant that was bored to match a pro-flow
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">send me the volant I send you the cool flo?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I just wrapped some duct tape around the cool-flo and it's fine. Not like I'm showing the car anyway.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Vince, that kid looks like you!
Killer gains man.
I'm running at the limit of my poor stock injectors, when I win the lottery I'm gonna get new injectors and the pro-flo.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have the big MAF and it works awsome now but, when I got it the first time they sent me the wrong one or something.
It brought up a check engine light and had to be shipped back.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by FocerZX3:
I have the big MAF and it works awsome now but, when I got it the first time they sent me the wrong one or something.
It brought up a check engine light and had to be shipped back.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I heard pure horror stories about gettin new pro-flows and them being wrong..thats why I wanted a used to be sure it was working when they had it on there car..and yeaa its and awsomee! piece!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Originally posted by Future Ford Foci:
Big diff,look forward to hearing the increase in power. Now, to run that properly, one would need a 70MM TB, and would be forced to give up the Volant and run a larger intake tubes and cone filter?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm in the process of setting up my Volant with the Pro M. So no, you don't have to give up the Volant. You DO have to make some modifications, however.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts