Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I saved myself a boat load of $$$ by not having to get a new clutch, I'm starting to look alot more at different mods for the car beside the few hundred $$$ in suspension I was planning. So...I have searched around for some info (driving impressions, etc) of the Pro-M 70mm MAF for the SVT.

Now...I do not know if this is something that I would gain any sort of gain from for my car's current state of tune (stock). So if I can get some information on good uses (ideal set-ups), as well as some personal experiences. Just trying to learn about more mods...Thanks...

CCC

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
The maf I'm sure will fit somehow, it's in the intake path so there is definately someway to adapt it. But like CCC said, I don't think there's a whole heck of alot to be found. As you can see the 65mm throttle body didn't do a whole heck of alot.

The maf should certainly help with a JRSC setup, but how much I'm not sure. Possibly with an extreme NA setup, it might do some good, but not sure. The testing of the MAF on a pretty heavily modified zx3 (cams, port and polished head etc..) showed almsot no gains. So I'm not sure how much you'd see.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot guys...actually Pro-M has a specific kit listed on their Website for anyone that is interested. Maybe that BBK 70mm throttle body might do alittle more than the 67mm?!?!?! If it ever comes out...

CCC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts