Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car was down for a week due to the clutch install going bad. Found the wire and it fired right up. NOW my car looks like the traction control fuse is out, but its not...
Checked the fuse with a multimeter, replaced it with 2 other fuses. its ACTING like the fuse isnt there, Are there any wires or other things i could check
. Ive been so fed up with this thing and i finally got it running. Could he have fried something goin to my traction control.

The ABS, Traction control and emergency brake stay on, just like my fuse is out

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can someone lock this up, im moving it to team tech, thankyou

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what i was thinking also, after i realized we were pretty rough near the axles. Would this cause ALL 3 of those lights to go on, even traction control??? where is the sensor located? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Thats what i was thinking also, after i realized we were pretty rough near the axles. Would this cause ALL 3 of those lights to go on, even traction control??? where is the sensor located? Thanks in advance
If you damged brake sensors/components in the rear I could understand all 3 lights being on. ABS and T/C lights will definitely be on if you damaged an ABS sensor.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the rears were never touched, and the front ABS sensors on the knuckles doent look like they would of been touched either..

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
you are measuring resistance across the fuse and it reads open?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was using a multimeter looking for continuity and the fuse reads good

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts