Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a Procharger Supercharger made for the first generation Ford Focus. He put it on for a few years but bought a Ford Escape in 2014 and hasn't done anything with it since. He feels as though the Procharger is 80% complete but might be missing some nuts and screws. He wants to sell it but doesn't want to rip himself off but doesn't want to overprice it as well. He sees that a new one is now going for $5000 and he paid $2500 for it over 10 years ago. Since the Procharger kit isn't complete, hasn't been used for years, and is used - is $750 sound fair? What do you think? Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does he still have it?
He actually does and there is an update.

He actually had the supercharger looked at and it's not good. It's broken and will need to be replaced or fixed. The store said they could probably fix the supercharger for about $500 or so but still wouldn't guarantee that the kit itself will work until everything is together.

My friend a few weeks ago said he was planning to sell the whole thing for parts for about $300. Intercooler, piping, everything else that he can find, and the supercharger. If you want to purchase it I can contact him and let you know you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts